An Internet Marketing Information, Center's Online Marketing and Entrepreneur

Friday, February 5, 2010

Your Dream Business

Do u know??........ your love is your heart, your heart is your beloved, your beloved is your future, your future is your destiny, your destiny is your ambition, your ambition is your aspiration, your aspiration is your motivation, your motivation is your believe, your believe is your peace, your peace is your target, your target is heaven, heaven is like hell without FRIENDS. It's a season to share '' , send this to all your well wishers. Even me, if i am one of them. See how many u get back. If u gets more than 3 u r really a lovable person....i am waiting......av a gr8 week.

I cried for hours that day. I didn’t know what to do. But I did know I had to do something, very fast, before we were out on the street. I needed another income immediately. And as I was thinking about it, I asked myself: Before I make a sudden move that will tie me into another job I will hate, why don’t I consider what it is I want… and don’t want… in a job?

So first, I began thinking about what I DON’T want in a job…

* I don’t want a boss.

* I don’t want to be on anyone else’s time clock.

* I don’t want to have to wake up so early anymore, especially to that loud alarm clock.

* I don’t want to commute anymore and sit for hours…frustrated… in traffic.

* I don’t want to go to an office.

* I don’t want to be part of a business of any kind either, with troubles like a storefront, investment, inventory, employees, extensive record-keeping, or having to sell anything to anybody.

* And I don’t want anything that requires special training, education, or skills, because I don’t have any and don’t have the time to get any right now.

Then, I began thinking about what I DO want in a job…

* I want to work from home or anywhere else I choose.

* I want a job that will give me all the free time I desire to spend with my family.

* I want an income that will give me and my family more than we need.

* I want to take time off whenever I want and, I want to have plenty time for other people and for my hobbies.

* I want something that will be easy.

* I want a job that will be enjoyable.

* I want to only work a few hours a day, and only whenever I choose to.

* And I want (actually need) to start making money immediately.

And do you know what

To my surprise…two weeks after this terrible day…

I Found My Dream Work At Home Job!

It’s true, and here’s how it happened:

After thinking it over, I began expressing to people the type of job I wanted. Most people did not take me seriously. I myself didn’t know if something like this really existed. But I did make the conscious decision to keep my eyes open for it. And just two weeks later, while waiting in my doctor’s office, I met a man who was working from home, part time, for a few years. He told me his work at home job gives him all the things I’ve described, and urged me to try it out.

Well I did… and… it turned out to be the best decision of my life!

Within four months I quit my other full-time job. I now had an easy work at home job, working 1 to 4 hours a day, and making DOUBLE (and soon much more) what I was earning before in 14 hours a day! I no longer had a boss, worked as little or as much as I wanted, began paying off my debt, and watched my life completely turn around.

Fast forward to today and I’m a millionaire from working at home. I live in my dream house, buy all the things I want, do what I want, take vacations around the world, and I’m able to give my children everything I’ve always wanted to.

I have no financial worries anymore and, I feel so secure, free and happy… it’s the ultimate high in the world.

My life turned around so fast… that… I soon began sharing my story with others. And since then, I have helped thousands of other people achieve their financial dreams and goals working from home.

You may be familiar with me from the one-day work at home seminars I used to give in New York City at a famous hotel in Times Square. Others know me from the numerous interviews, podcast and teleseminars I’ve done. And there are so many people coming to me today for help and advice on getting started working from home that I’ve been called the #1 work at home consultant in America.

And now, right here, I’m going to tell you everything you need to know about making the money of your dreams from home beginning today! I’m going to tell you about the best opportunity I have ever discovered…a legitimate, proven, and easy work at home job opportunity that can make your financial dreams a reality, as it did for me and thousands of other people world-wide!

A Powerful Combination …

There are two very important changes that are happening in the world right now.

Did you know it's now estimated over 24 million people are working from home? That's a lot of people and, every year more and more people are fleeing their regular jobs to work from home.

Why the boom in people working from home?

Because it is now easier than ever before in history to make a remarkable income from home! The internet spawned new jobs that could easily be done from home with just internet access.

At the same time companies are looking for real world reviews and first hand accounts of products and services. How many times have you seen a product advertised on TV or heard it on the radio. You think about it, but when someone who you know tells you about the product you actually feel like you need it.

The internet is a way for people to discuss what they know about products. Imagine how valuable your experiences and thoughts are. Major companies are looking to hire people like you to rate their food, customer service, product reviews, and much more.

How would you like to be hired by these companies? Getting paid just to write a few paragraphs on how YOU feel about a certain subject?

Well, I have the answer for you – and that’s what my program is all about!

Companies Really Need People.

This inscription was written in a Deusche Bank advert (this one of the world's largest banks): "Ideas are money, the rest is just capital". You see, you have more than enough to achieve what you want so go for it...it's your month of fulfilment!

No comments:

Post a Comment