An Internet Marketing Information, Center's Online Marketing and Entrepreneur

Friday, February 5, 2010

Hot Jobs For College Students! Are You Interested?

Are you a college student? Are you looking for the perfect job that you can work anytime, day or night, from the comfort of your own place? Look no further, I am about to introduce you to the wonderful world of "Freebie Trading." After you find out how easy it is to make money in your free time with this business you will understand why I put this on the list of hot jobs for college students.

First of all I'm sure all of you have gotten a pop up or an email promising an free laptop or iPod or Xbox 360 and thought whatever why would anybody give these things away for free. Well my friends this "Freebie Trading." Now I'm not going to get into the specifics on here because the freebie forum I'm going to give you later has some super video tutorials and tons of helpful people to get you started. But in a nutshell people will pay you, via paypal, good money to sign up at these sites that offer the free laptop or iPod or some other prize, sometimes cash. Once you sign up you try out products, some for free and others for a minimal cost. Now you can get paid anywhere from $10 to $50 sometimes more depending on what site your doing. With offers ranging from $0-$20 its easy to see that you can make some good money, $10-$30 per site. Once you get enough of sites of your own, you start paying people to sign up under you. To top it off, and this is the biggest reason i put this on the list of hot jobs for college students, is that you can do this at any hour of the day or night. You can "work" whenever you want to, make you own schedule.

Now I know your probably thinking this is one of those online money making scams and I'll be honest with you, I did to when i first heard about. I sure am glad i decided to take the plunge and give it a try. I have been succesfully "trading" for over a year now and have been able to supplement my income pretty well even doing this part time. I also have a full time job, so I "trade" in my spare time and on my days off. I really think if you follow the link Im going to give you, you will see that this is an awesome opportunity and is super easy to get started in. Look forward to seeing you around the forum and possibly trading with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment